We are seeking a Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in helping Arrive Real Estate Group DOUBLE their business. You’ll help do this by taking ownership of implementing and executing the team’s PROVEN, highly-effective marketing systems and strategies, in both print and digital formats.
Our ideal candidate comes with BATTERIES INCLUDED; you show up excited to make a difference and are positive, proactive, and eager to help. Growth is on your mind and is proven by your obsessive commitment to EXCELLENCE - there is no half-assing from someone reliable and consistent like you. You have a history of being a team player and the group feels EXTREMELY CONFIDENT in having you as a collaborator.
Do you have an eye for user-friendly design? This is a job for only those detail-oriented, aesthetically inclined, and highly-proactive GURUS who learn objectives and figure out how to execute while double (or triple) checking their work. You are the hero who owns all projects and tasks with rapid responsiveness and unparalleled passion. Sense of humor REQUIRED.
• Use your graphic design skills to execute ongoing, multifaceted Direct Response marketing campaigns (postcard mailings, FB Ads, email campaigns)
• Execute and expand on the team’s multi-stage marketing campaigns related to new listings, closed sales, and the team’s hosted community events
• Effectively engage with and re-target all leads generated through Digital Marketing efforts
• Analyze and Interpret data related to Digital Marketing Engagement
• Rely on your history of writing marketing copy to manage social media and content creation
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 based on experience plus bonus opportunities
Hours: M-F 9-5, opportunities to work from home on occasion
Location: San Ramon, CA
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about next steps!
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.