About Pro QC International:
Pro QC International offers over 35 years of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in 88 countries. Whether we're testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing rework/sort projects, our skilled team of quality professionals represents the interests of our clients on-site worldwide.
Pro QC North America leverages a network of qualified quality professionals to assist with projects nationwide. These quality professionals represent Pro QC International as independent contractors. Interested contractors must submit to a background and reference check and adhere to specific non-disclosure and Code of Conduct requirements.
Learn more about us at www.proqc.com.
QC Welding Inspector Primary Responsibilities:
- Conducts welding quality control inspections of in-process and pre-shipment products at local facilities.
- Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
- Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
QC Welding Inspector Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Experience as a welding quality inspector, or applicable manufacturing experience in specified industries
- For QC inspectors, experience with ANSI Z1.4 sample size determination and AQLs
- Ability to lift at least 20lbs as necessary
- Ability to prepare and submit polished electronic reports in a timely manner, including digital photos
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional disposition when adapting to occasional disruptions and unexpected events
- Flexibility in scheduling (~2-5 days notice provided for service requests)
- For QC inspectors, a BS in mechanical, industrial, manufacturing and/or electrical engineering is preferred
- Hourly rates vary depending on experience, project requirements and assigned shifts
- Mileage is reimbursed at the standard IRS rate. - Contractor payments are processed 2x per month.
- Projects are either part-time or full-time 1099 contract work - Direct hire opportunities exist for some projects.
Pro QC International
Why Work Here?Pro QC International has nearly four decades of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in over 88 countries. Whether we're testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing corrective actions, our skilled team of QA professionals represents the quality interests of our clients at factories worldwide.
Pro QC is a dynamic and growth-oriented organization always looking to build on our extensive network of quality professionals.