Professional Pipe Services (Pro-Pipe, www.pro-pipe.com) is seeking an Inside Sales Representative with 2 - 3 years of related industry experience to work with current customers and potential new customers to promote company offered services for the national territory. This role’s primary responsibility is to network and identify new business lead opportunities through utility owners, general contractors, and civil engineers.
If you want to work for a growing company with good people doing important work in the community and towns we live in, this may be for you!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Identify and contact municipal, state and federal infrastructure owners/managers, design engineers and contractors through outbound telemarketing, email marketing, and social media networking.
- Will spend the majority of the time making phone contact with existing and potential customers with the goal of educating companies regarding Pro-Pipes capabilities and eventually growing revenues - potentially up to 40 calls/day.
- Schedule and set appointments for Business Development Managers and/or Pro-Pipe leadership with key decision makers at prospects and accounts with the goal of growing revenues.
- Prepare and submit proposals for customers, particularly customers requiring On Demand services. Follow up with On Demand customers to secure additional revenues.
- Maintain/build the Company’s CRM database and use it to conduct touch campaigns to existing customers and prospects. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (what you will bring to the role):
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, particularly over the phone and through email follow up.
- Experience selling to municipalities, utilities, engineers, and contractors preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Highly motivated and able to take the initiative with the discipline to work independently.
- Strong time management in a competitive, goal-driven and achievement-oriented program.
- Experience working with a CRM
- May visit local customers but minimal travel is expected.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; in lieu of degree, a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience with demonstrated success in an inside sales role.
- Position requires excellent time management in a competitive, goal-driven and achievement-oriented program.
Hoffman Southwest Corp. provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.