Pro-Pipe,Inc Layton, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
APPLY NOW! $2000 sign on bonus to be paid to candidates who are hired! (Current employees of Pro-Pipe or affiliated companies are not eligible for sign-on bonus)
Pro-Pipe is looking for a Mechanic! Pro-Pipe, a division of National Underground Group, is the trusted leader in cross bore inspection programs. It has 30 years of experience in the visual assessment and cleaning of underground infrastructure, including sewer pipes and storm drains. Using the latest technology, a GPS/GIS-based approach and a cloud-based data management system, Pro-Pipe provides clients with high-level data solutions for even the most complex projects.
Pro-Pipe specializes in the use of advanced technology to produce the quality data and recommended solutions that drive the good planning decisions that precede major infrastructure renewal programs. Pro-Pipe is also known as a pipe maintenance company that focuses on customer service and safety.
Pro-Pipe is the largest CCTV (closed-circuit television) underground pipeline inspection company in the Western U.S. We’re focused on the long-term dedication of our services to facility owners, government agencies, engineers, construction firms, and natural gas providers. We currently have multiple openings at our branch.
The Pro-Pipe team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and benefits. We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company paid, on-the-job training (1-4 months)
- We offer career advancement
Your Responsibilities as a Mechanic:
- Be responsible for vactor, diesel, and hydraulic automotive work ensuring each vehicle is in ideal working condition and meets all safety requirements
- Perform general vehicle maintenance
- Work around equipment and machinery
What We Need from You (Our Requirements):
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have diesel repair experience
- Strong understanding and hand on knowledge of auto mechanics
- DOT Regulation knowledge
- Must have strong communication skills
- Flexibility to travel out of town during the workweek, if needed
- Possess a clean driving record over the last 3 years and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, including a physical and drug screen
Hourly Rate: Depending on experience
National Underground Group provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Pro-Pipe,Inc