Pro-Mart designs and imports Home Storage and Organization items for every room of the house and distributes to all the major retailers. We are looking for a strong and hands on Purchasing professional with great experience Importing CPG products from overseas to big box retailers to join our Strategic team. The main responsibilities for this role include managing all Purchasing of products for export from Asia to customers and strategic Global Sourcing and procurement. Our customers are among the best of the world and include all major Brick & Mortar and E-commerce.
Summary of the Job Description includes the following duties:
• Grow and maintain supplier directory and supplier management
• Facilitate supplier negotiations and vetting process
• Manage and oversee the product testing and quality assurance process
• Work with overseas vendors to counter source & negotiate to achieve corporate target margins
• Prevent issues and secure timely delivery of purchase orders
• Cross-departmental Management between Purchasing, Sales, Graphics, and Product Development
• Manage and Monitor all phases of production with overseas suppliers such as approval of first articles of production as well as production samples
• Maintain constant interaction with suppliers and internal teams to enhance productivity, timeliness, and compliance for both imports and exports.
What types of candidates are we looking for?
• Candidates with CPG (consumer packaged goods)/consumer products experience with proven success and longevity in previous companies
• Candidates with longevity in previous companies and success with duties as described in the job descriptions
What is our Company Culture?
• Pro-Mart’s team is filled with knowledgeable and experienced professionals with a CPG (consumer packaged goods background. Our employees are employed at Pro-Mart for the long term and here to grow and develop their careers. Pro-Mart’s HR department is committed to only hiring kind, down to earth and teamwork-oriented candidates who want to be part of a close-knit team where their individual successes and contributions shine through.
Compensation and Benefit Information?
• The potential for this position in terms of compensation, growth and stability is solid and
• The compensation package includes a base salary, medical benefits (free and partially free options), 401k with matching and discounts on nationally recognized brand-name products and services and local retailers to provide employees with real savings to help them manage everyday needs.
If you are interested, please send us your resume with salary expectations.
Pro-Mart Industries, Inc.
Why Work Here?
This is a unique career opportunity in a down to earth professional CPG Company with an extensive SKU count and unlimited opportunity.