Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
Pro Line Sports is a Wholesale Distributor of Generic and Licensed items ranging from sports to kid’s items. We have over 10,000 different products spanning 300 categories. We are our customers one stop shop for all their General Merchandise needs.
Who We Are Looking For
Pro Line Sports is searching for a qualified, hard working person to fill the role of full time Road Service Representative in the New England area. This position is responsible for handling large corporate customer accounts, maintaining the current relationship and reaching out with new product lines. The candidate will also grow the business through adding new accounts and stores.
This position requires a dedicated sales person to visit and service these accounts on a consistent basis. The right candidate must be able to work independently and achieve monthly goals set by management. They must be able to take initiative and multi task, with tight timelines. This position involves travel throughout New England.
- Services existing accounts, take orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Travel to sites on a call schedule.
- Maintain product levels at the sites, while merchandising the product assortment.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provide samples, catalogs, and illustrations of the company's product lines.
- Develop and maintaining strong relationships with key retailers and valued clients.
- Maintain the business, continue to grow the business, and build relationships
Skills and Competencies:
- 3-4 years experience in the sales industry.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, detail orientation, above average follow-through.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive and motivated self-starter, process-oriented with a high attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset
Pro Line Sports
BusinessView all jobs at Pro Line Sports