- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients.
- Support Regional Business Development Managers and Director of Operations.
- Make 100 outbound calls per day for lead generation and to prospective clients.
- Email, Fax and Mailing marketing campaigns
- Market research for new physician territory
- Identifies new business opportunities by initiating communication with decision makers.
- Gathers information on potential clients and builds client relationships.
- Forwards “warm/hot” leads to Regional Business Development Manager
- Conducts reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients' needs.
- Prepares and reports market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Utilize Salesforce daily to document communication and notes on each account.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Minimum Education: Associate's degree
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Detailed oriented
- High Call Volume
- Mac Operating System
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- $45,000 to $50,000 annual salary
- Commission up to $15,000 (uncapped)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off