HVAC Service Technician - We are offering the right individual a chance to grow with us and to be an integral part of our family.
We are an expanding HVAC service and installation company based in Lodi, New Jersey that is need of a reliable, conscientious and qualified individual to join our Service team. Growth and success depend on the dedication of the company and its staff alike.
The Company: Pro Air Environmental LLC is dedicated to hiring technicians that have the drive to succeed and become one of the industries best. Our hope is to find the type of individual who enjoys working in an environment that is fast paced and yet doesn’t let the rigors of the service business discourage them. Since our company is small, it allows for our technicians to feel as if they are part of a ground-floor opportunity rather than another name in corporate America.
- · We are looking for an individual who is “team” oriented, trustworthy, and able to perform tasks without constant supervision.
- · We believe doing what’s right for the customer. Our clients depend on our honesty and expertise and we take great pride in the service we provide them. Many of our clients have been with us for over 20 years so we’re doing something right.
The Position: We’re looking for a person with any level of commercial HVAC service. The pay range is based on the individuals experience level. As the saying goes, “the more you know, the larger the dough.” Full-Time, Part-Time and Temporary job seekers are all welcome.
- · We offer paid sick / personal time, paid vacation, health insurance, flexible hours, year-round employment (other than for temporary position.)
- · We also offer the opportunity to attend industry held classes / seminars when available.
- · EPA Certified
- · Clean driver’s license
- · Strong communication and social skills
- · Drug free and capable of passing a background check
- · High School Diploma / GED plus Trade School education
- · Possess own hand tools / meters for diagnostics and repair
- · Maintain and repair HVAC equipment, cost effectively and in accordance with company guidelines
- · Maintain company equipment, tools and other property in a safe, secure and workmanlike manner
- · Responsible for the proper use of company credit cards, EZ-Pass, cell phones and tablets as assigned
- · Flexible to work non-traditional schedules which may include evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- · Maintain company issued vehicle with regularly scheduled service, organization and cleanliness.
- · Present clients with a professional image and presence
The Location: Service area mainly encompasses northern New Jersey and New York City.
Why Should You Apply?
- · Family atmosphere
- · Flexible hours
- · Company vehicle
- · Financial growth opportunity
- · Signing bonus to qualified individuals