Pro-Active Engineering Sun Prairie, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pro-Active Engineering, located in Sun Prairie, WI, is a provider of quality electronic design and manufacturing solutions for industrial, medical, commercial, and military applications. We foster a casual, family-type environment with a team of motivated, positive thinking, knowledge-sharing, and productive technical team members.
We are currently looking for an experienced Solder Technician to join our team and grow with our company!
- Follow internal assembly process documentation ensuring the product meets internal, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to the company’s ISO Quality Management System.
- Populate printed circuit boards with thru-hole or secondary operation components.
- Solder thru-hole components per IPC-A-610, Class 2 standards.
- In-process inspection of thru-hole components.
- Depanelize printed circuit boards.
- Trimming, clipping, tinning of wires, and leads.
- Prep raw components for secondary operations.
- Glue, epoxy, and mask circuit boards.
- Program and functionally test circuit boards.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required Associate degree or classes in electronics preferred
- Familiar with electronic components and equipment
- Perform basic thru-hole component soldering on printed circuit boards to IPC standards. (A solder test will be given at the interview.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
The right candidate should have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and a great attendance record. We are a growing company, so for the right person who is driven, there are opportunities for advancement.
Compensation and Benefits
Pro-Active Engineering offers a competitive wage based on experience and a generous benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, retirement plan with a company match, FSA, paid vacation, sick days, and holidays. Our production floor is very clean and quiet, as well as climate-controlled. We also offer a business casual dress code. You can wear jeans every day!
Please apply directly to Pro-Active Engineering through our online application system at https://proactivepcb.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=86
Resumes submitted without applying directly to Pro-Active Engineering may not receive full consideration.
Pro-Active Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by law.
AddressSun Prairie, WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at Pro-Active Engineering