Role and Responsibilities
- Perform required incoming inspection on designated material category entering the warehouse as well as final kit inspection before delivering to production
- Create and perform timely delivery of completed kits based on specific sales order requirements.
- Stock and transfer all parts into appropriate bins after completed inspection
- Perform daily cycle counts on material in the designated warehouse area
- Maintain proper cleanliness and labeling of the designated warehouse area
- Pick and package unfinished parts to send to outside processing supplier for replenishment of finished inventory
- Perform all material issue transactions against production and outside processing work orders
- Designated material category for this position includes decorative trim parts and others as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Warehousing or site stores experience required
- Quality control experience a plus
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- background check
Prizer Painter Stove WorksPrizer Painter Stove Works, Inc. manufactures BlueStar® appliances, which have been handcrafted in Pennsylvania since 1880, are designed for discerning home chefs who demand restaurant-quality results in their own kitchens. The BlueStar® product line features premium, high-performance gas ranges, cooktops, wall ovens and hoods and now refrigeration. Available in over 750+ colors and finishes, and with almost infinite configuration possibilities, BlueStar® products offer virtually unlimited personalization options. Our main corporate office is located in Blandon, PA.