Role and Responsibilities
The inside sales representative is the liaison between our valued customers and our internal cross functional team. They are responsible for delivering excellent customer support through prompt communication and order entry. Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
· Place, modify, or cancel orders for external sales representatives.
· Assist with ETAs, complaints, orders, errors, account questions, cancelations, and other queries.
· Proactively monitor orders as they flow through the factory, and communicate changes as needed.
· Answer phone calls & emails from dealers, sales representatives and end consumers.
· Make informed/reasonable decisions on behalf of team regarding pricing, expediting for customers.
· Handle pricing questions for all customers, and be able to quote highly customized product options.
· Develop holistic product knowledge for brand to properly answer questions, including key differences between product lines.
· Research pricing discrepancies and shipping inquires, as needed.
· Data review and analysis.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- · Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- · 1-3 years Customer Service or Sales experience
- · Strongly proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook
- · Strong customer orientation
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- · Well organized with an ability to work independently
- · Task oriented with an ability to meet deadlines – “can do” attitude
- · Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- · Good working knowledge of culinary terminology and skills and / or kitchen design terminology or applications would be strong assets for this position.
- Call center customer service experience
- · background check
- pre-employment screening