Accounts Payable Specialist
Prizer Painter Stove Works Blandon, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role and Responsibilities
The Accounts Payable is an integral member of the Accounting team that is responsible for providing accurate financial information. This role will perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Manage full cycle accounts payable process: batch, code, enter and pay invoices on time and accurately
- Match physical checks against support
- Prepare analysis of accounts and produce weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Keep excellent records; Update system, file all documents and keep a detailed account of when payments were made
- Research and resolve billing issues; contact vendor and resolve outstanding issues
- Verification of costs and proper mark ups
- Investigation of all discrepancies
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable, general accounting procedures (general ledger, month-end closing, bank reconciliation, etc.)
- Highly detailed, motivated and strong sense of urgency, organized and energetic team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease
- Excellent MS Office skills to include MS Excel
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be reliable.
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Sit for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, reach and squat
- Background Check
- Pre-employment drug screening
Prizer Painter Stove Works
Prizer Painter Stove Works, Inc. manufactures BlueStar® appliances, which have been handcrafted in Pennsylvania since 1880, are designed for discerning home chefs who demand restaurant-quality results in their own kitchens. The BlueStar® product line features premium, high-performance gas ranges, cooktops, wall ovens, hoods and now refrigeration. Available in over 750+ colors and finishes, and with almost infinite configuration possibilities, BlueStar® products offer virtually unlimited personalization options. Our main corporate office is located in Blandon, PA.
318 June AveBlandon, PA
Finance and Insurance