Redwood Mortgage, a well-established privately owned real estate mortgage and investment company located on the San Francisco Bay Area seeks an Account Executive for the Orange County/San Diego area. The mortgage company has been one of California’s leading innovators in private mortgage lending and mortgage pools. The company offers the right candidate the opportunity to build a territory and career in our loan sales department.
Redwood Mortgage is seeking a highly motivated individual with:
• Solid experience in commercial, multi-family and residential investment real estate lending.
• Self-starter with a proven track record.
• Strong background and knowledge of real estate lending.
• Ability to understand our market, bring deals in to meet sales targets
The Account Executive will be a direct report to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Responsibilities: Learn and understand the commercial bridge loan product and private money loan product. Manage a territory and develop relationships with Bankers, Brokers and Retail borrowers. Work with in-house underwriting and processing.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5 years’ experience in commercial, multi-family and residential real estate loan originating.
• Excellent sales, communications and analytical skills
• Creative thinking and the ability to think outside of the box
• Active Cal BRE real estate license required and NMLS.
• A bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business or related field.
• Computer proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing in a Windows environment.
• Prior experience in originating and brokering commercial and multi-family real estate loans.
Please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume as an attachment. The Mortgage Lender will be contacting those candidates that have strong experience and qualifications for the position offered. Redwood Mortgage offers a competitive base salary, commission and benefits package, including medical, dental and 401k