This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience and earn additional incentives in a team-oriented sales environment. Our retail Sales Managers in training convey a passion for our products and our customers, as well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team leader.
- Ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits to customers. Provide consistent follow-up coaching and training on all company policies and procedures to all employees.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company policies and team effectiveness.
- Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Hold self and team accountable and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Sales driven and self-motivated leaders who consistently exceed sales goals.
- 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
- Prior success recruiting, training, engaging and retaining top talent.
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems).
- Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment; committed to continuous improvement.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include rotating schedules to include days, evening, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred.
Generous sign on bonus for qualified applicants.