Are you passionate about property management? Do you want to advance your career with a successful, growing company? We are accepting applicants for an experienced Property Manager to market the community and ensure the leasing targets and regulatory compliance for rental properties in GA and SC.
This is an excellent opportunity! Apply now and join our team!
A generous compensation and benefits package will be discussed during the interview.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage all properties, commercial and residential and surrounding grounds
- Conduct property inspections daily to ensure appropriate standards of quality are maintained and in compliance with Federal, State and City regulations/statutes
- Coordinate and follow up on work orders with our staff/crew, third party vendors, superintendents, tenants, supervisors, insurance personnel and government agencies
- Negotiate, review and approve vendor contracts and relationships related to building maintenance and renovation
- Maintain detailed maintenance records for each property
- Review and approve all appropriate invoices
- Provide superior resident service, assure that all complaints/concerns are resolved
- Manage tenant relations and coordinate requests for repairs and maintenance, understanding of rent charges, lease issues and other tenant concerns
- Create forecasting budget report
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, Business Management or other related fields preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Property Management (residential/commercial), rental residential in GA preferred.
- General knowledge of basic building systems (plumbing, heating, etc).
- Working knowledge of city codes, federal and state laws.
- Computer proficient (experience in Property Management software; Real Page preferred); Experience in Base Camp Project Management Tool
- Must have interpersonal skills allowing for clear communications with colleagues, residents, subordinates, contractors, the courts, Tenants, etc. while exercising tact and diplomacy
- Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer