Executive Administrative Assistant
At Least 3 Years of Experience is Required
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
A large dealership group in Columbia, SC is seeking to hire a full-time, experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to perform general office/clerical duties and support the daily operations of our Executive Team. At least three years of Executive Administrative Assistant experience is required. Applicants must be professional, organized, well-spoken and able to multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Build a rewarding future as part of a growing company where your contributions matter! We value our employees and invest in their success! You must upload your resume AND complete the online assessment for consideration.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Excellent work environment and career opportunity!
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Drug-free workplace
Responsibilities - Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Support executive's daily schedule
- Maintain executive's travel schedule
- Assist in scheduling meetings
- Perform general office/clerical duties
- Prepare correspondence, documents, etc.
- Scan documents, maintain business and personal files
- Answer and transfer phone calls and take messages
- Must practice complete discretion with sensitive information
- Complete other duties as assigned
Qualifications - Executive Administrative Assistant:
- At least 3 years of Executive Administrative Assistant experience is required
- Automotive dealership experience is a plus!
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with general office procedures and Microsoft Office
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Someone who takes initiative and doesn’t have to be directed
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Dependable, discreet, honest, and trustworthy
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.