Aggressive Pay Plan
Automotive Experience Required
A large Automotive dealership in Carson City / Reno area is seeking to hire a trustworthy, ethical, responsible and organized Automotive Controller. Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of automotive experience. Apply now and join our team! We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
What we offer:
- Aggressive pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement
- A positive, professional work environment
- No Saturdays and Sundays!
Responsibilities - Controller:
- Train, supervise and oversee accounting staff
- Ensure use of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures set forth by management
- Make sure reports are accurate and distributed to all departments in a timely manner
- Meet with dealership managers regularly to address receivables, expenses, sales and ways to improve the business
- Ensure all ethical, legal and regulatory compliance initiatives are followed
- Partner with the GM while reporting directly to CFO
Qualifications - Controller:
- 5 to 7+ years of automotive business experience with 3 years of managerial experience
- 'Hands-on' leadership style
- Works well with department managers
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.