AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE and INSURANCE MANAGER
At least 1 year’s Experience is required
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume.
Your application will be treated with the utmost privacy.
An established, successful dealership in the Atlanta area is seeking an experienced Automotive F&I Manager. Our ideal candidates will have proven success as an Automotive Finance and Insurance manager in a dealership setting, and a stable work history. We are looking for someone who excels at time-management and pays careful
attention to detail.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
No Phone Calls Please!
We will contact you if you are selected to move forward with the interview process. Thank you!
- Great Pay Plan!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations after 1 year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunities for Career Advancement!
Responsibilities - F&I Manager:
Automotive F&I Managers arrange for various financing avenues and present customers with aftermarket products. As an Auto F&I Manager you will be proficient in structuring deals for maximum profitability, making credit decisions and effectively closing deals.
Requirements - F&I Manager:
- The ideal candidate MUST demonstrate a stable work history in an Automotive Dealership with at least 1 year of experience as F&I Manager.
- Be an outstanding leader, fully versed in leasing and special finance.
- Must be experienced in state law requirements including registrations, tag, tax, and title paperwork.
- Must exhibit a professional appearance, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Must excel at time-management
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.