Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist
Private West Nyack, NY
- Posted: 21 days ago
- $46,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist who will be responsible for initiating calls and emails to delinquent customers in order to collect payments, plus other collection duties as needed.
· Must be able to working a team environment, prioritize and organize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interface with internal and external clients and customers at all levels.
· PC skills in a Windows environment are required.
· Knowledge and utilization of desktop applications to include Word and Excel is essential.
· Excellent verbal communication and time management skills is a requirement.
· Ability to initiate and follow through on projects and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Actively monitor aging reports for past due accounts and contact customers to resolve overdue balances.
· Assist with processing marketing credits.
· Analyze and resolve chargebacks, shortages or price discrepancies.
· Produce invoices and proof of delivery to customers as requested.
· Resolve orders by calling customers with orders on hold due to past due balances.
· Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects
· Pick up mail / make deposits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
AddressWest Nyack, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Private