Festival and Event Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a multi-faceted, private security company seeking experienced Supervisors for the Concert & Festival division of our company.
This position can expand into additional duties that would include supervising unarmed security guards at other locations. Please submit an application for an interview if you have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Five years managing teams of (10) or more
- Writing shift reports
- Managing schedules and staff shift times
- Access Control; Artist Entrance; Backstage; Barricades; Front of House; VIP
- Deployments, maps and other tools of the trade
- Two-way radio communication
- Multi-tasking duties and manage a team in loud, crowded environments
- Working a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Using Apps, Email, Microsoft Office and computer software programs
Preferred applicants will have more than three years Supervisor experience at a security company with knowledge of both event work and guard work. Applicants will need reliable transportation for this position.
Veterans and bi-lingual Spanish speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.
Private Security CompanyWhy Work Here?
Join a rapidly expanding company that values strong work ethics and provides a team environment.
2118 Plum Grove RoadChicago, IL