Event Staff: Austin City Limits Music Festival
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Austin City Limits Music Festival is an annual music festival held in Zilker Park in Austin,Texas on two consecutive three-day weekends: October 7-9 and October 14-16. We are a private security company in Texas that is seeking independent contractors to work as Event Staff at Austin City Limits.
Please submit your resume if you are interested in joining a fast growing company to work with a highly-focused team at one of the largest music festivals in Texas.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Perform the duties assigned as directed at the posted position throughout the shift
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Greet and direct guests
- Monitor access control at entry and exit points
- Receive and respond to questions or complaints from patrons
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21+
- Previous work experience at arenas, concerts, music and large outdoor festivals
- Able to interact with the public in a friendly and genuine manner
- Able to work outdoors during different weather conditions.
- Able to stand or walk on various surfaces for 10+ hour shifts in a crowded, chaotic, demanding environment
- Able to lift 25+ pounds or more
- Able to pass a criminal background check in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Able to provide manager or supervisor references from previous work experience
- Military/Veterans encouraged to apply
We give BONUS experience points if you have previously worked in one or more of the following areas:
- Artist Access Areas
- Backstage and Backstage Areas
- Command Center Operations
- Emergency Response Teams
- Stage Teams
- Stage Barricades
- VIP Areas
Qualified candidates will be required to sign an Event Staff Independent Contractor agreement for this event. Candidates must also provide names and contact information of previous managers for references.