- Provides timely delivery and pick-up to and from designated customer locations of customer equipment, breathing air, and/or bottle trailers.
- Provide courteous customer relations and always strive to strengthen Company.
- relationship with the customers by establishing a reputation for fast, accurate, and on-time deliveries.
- Serve as an Air Shop Technician, when directed, performing receipt inspection, cleaning, servicing, reassembling, and testing of customer equipment in accordance with approved testing and service procedures.
- Continuously strive to upgrade skills and capabilities to be able to handle new assignments and responsibilities consistent with company needs.
- Understand that all personnel involved in Field Services assignments are both authorized and obligated to refuse to perform any task they deem unsafe, and to immediately report such an incident(s) to management
- Respond immediately and with a sense of urgency to work requests from the Operations Dispatcher
- Comply with all applicable DOT regulations and inspect all equipment for damage and/or excessive wear when picking up equipment. Report findings to the Operations Dispatcher
- Refer to the safety and operations checklists of steps to be followed for each vehicle driven or trailer type to be pulled, and follow checklist before each haul
- Make deliveries to and pickups from customers’ locations of Company. Equipment trailers, breathing air equipment, and/or other equipment that requires a CDL driver’s license to drive and/or pull. Ensure that all required documentation has been completed and submitted to the Operations Dispatcher
- Practice safe and courteous driving at all time
- Learn the site-specific driving and other safety requirements of each customer facility and observe those requirements with every visit to each customer respectively
- Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Safety conscious with a clean driving record.
- 2 plus years Class A CDL driver experience with a current hazmat endorsement. (Hazardous Materials)
- Current TWIC card.
- Must be the age of 23 or older.
- Ability to enter all client sites without entry restrictions.
- Clean driving record with the ability to submit to and pass a background and drug test.
- Must be able to regularly push and/or pull 110 pounds (wheeled rack) with safety PPE.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk.
- The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to regularly push and/or pull 110 pounds (wheeled rack).
- Local driving opportunity with a rotating weekend and on-call schedule
- Medical, Dental, Short-term, Long-term, Life, and Dental Insurance plus so much more
- Quarterly Safety & Production Incentive Bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We recognize each individual’s potential to offer significant contributions to our organization’s growth and stability.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.