Administrative Assistant: Private Practice Pain Management Office
- In this role, you will be responsible for all administrative functions involved in supporting an HSS-affiliated private practice physician’s office including scheduling, registration, scanning, customer service, and pre-authorizing patients and procedures.
- Candidates must possess a high level of customer service ability and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments, as well as work proactively with a keen attention to detail. Exemplary verbal and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer and IT skills strongly preferred. Prior experience with EPIC preferred but not required.
- Provides administrative office assistance to pain management physician and office manager as directed, including: answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, pre-certifying patients, securing insurance authorizations, ordering tests as directed by physician, scheduling patient procedures
- Other related duties as designated by MD and/or office manager
- High school diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year hospital or medical office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)