Inside Sales Account Manager
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inbound Sales Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious salesperson to join our team. You will be selling event tickets for our client. - one of the most important business and leadership conferences in the USA - as well as other digital and in-person content programs.
The role will be office-based and will involve calling and emailing senior executives in order to introduce the conference to senior executives at businesses across the USA and Canada; following up with incoming leads; managing existing clients.
Fixed annual salary plus variable based on performance.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage the entire sales process from the first contact to the final negotiation
· Research and contact new potential clients
· Business development through cold calling, e-mail, and market research
· Managing ongoing relationships with existing clients and ensuring they have an exceptional experience at every touch point with the company
Qualifications and Skills
· 2-3 years experience in B2B Sales (Event Sales, Ticket Sales, eLearning Sales Preferred)
· Achievements in meeting sales activity and revenue goals
· Effective and professional presentation skills over the phone
· Drive, ambition and great organizational skills
You may work remote M and F with this role.
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Inside Sales Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.