Peds Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Primary Care (Concierge Medicine)
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Who are we?
Private Medical has spent the last 20 years creating a new category of concierge medicine — private medicine — by designing a system that honors the relationship between patients, physicians, and each member of the care team. Based in California, New York, and Florida, our physician-led teams work in concert with our Gynecologists, Naturopathic Medicine Doctors, curated local specialists, elite medical centers, and specialists around the world, to provide relationship focused, evidence-based, longitudinal care to our members and their families. Private Medical is, by design, privately held and free from any conflicts of interests.
Right now we're looking for an experienced RN to join our team in San Francisco! You will be practicing pediatric primary care nursing in a personable, non-hospital environment, one unencumbered by time or volume requirements dictated by insurance or institutional protocols. There is great patient interaction and close teamwork with physicians, fellow nurses and other team members. You will have time to invest in deep relationships with patients, and your success will not be measured based on volume or time, but on providing the best quality care at a high level of service. You have to be willing to have a great client service attitude - gracious, personable, and accommodating.
- Active California RN license
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a pediatric RN in a hospital or outpatient clinic
- Bachelor’s degree required, BSN preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills
- The ability to harness independence and autonomy, when necessary, as well as the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to occasionally work after hours or on weekends, if necessary
- Positive and proactive!
- Sound clinical and personal judgment and professional demeanor
- Proven leader with track record of providing extraordinary patient care and customer service
- Advanced computer literacy, primarily with Apple products
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides world class, comprehensive, customized nursing care
- Works closely with teams of doctors and patient care coordinators to ensure best patient health and satisfaction outcomes
- In addition to working with patients in the Private Medical office, prepares for and executes all-inclusive visits to patients’ homes and offices
- Performs blood draws, IV therapies, therapeutic phlebotomy, and routine and travel vaccinations
- Corresponds directly with patients on a routine basis, fostering a relationship of trust and reliability
- Coordinates prescriptions and refills with pharmacies worldwide
- Dedicated to a patient panel, though occasional cross-coverage for both adult and pediatric panels will be expected
- Documents all therapies, procedures, medications, and clinically relevant patient interaction into the electronic medical record
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary commensurate with experience and skills
- 401(k) with a match (up to 3% of salary)
- Robust health benefits
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid holidays off & 1 floating holiday
- ...and most importantly more time to provide outstanding care for patients and work with great colleagues!
At Private Medical, we know that a great experience for patients, physicians, and the entire team transpires when people from different geographies, religions, ethnicities, political affiliations, genders, abilities, and creeds engage in collaboration. It is vital that we remain curious and compassionate towards ourselves and others, that we celebrate the new perspectives diversity invites us to see, and that we learn and adapt to the influence of our community to foster a safe and collaborative space.
Private MedicalMenlo Park, CA
Get fresh Peds Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Primary Care (Concierge Medicine) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.