Reports To: The Communications Manager will report to Managing Partner for Medical Personnel
Job Overview: We are looking for a MarCom specialist who can collaboratively produce marketing communications material for internal employees, corporate clients and company partners. This content may include intra-office communications, press releases, product sheets, company brochures, case studies and event invitations. You will also be tasked with reviewing and enforcing brand and corporate messaging guidelines across their company’s websites and print and electronic publications. Assist and plan and coordinate corporate functions, as well as help design and deliver marketing materials that might be displayed at the event. Other duties include putting together marketing plans, developing training manuals and overseeing contracts with external vendors.
You will work in an office environment near the business executives and specifically report to one of the managing partners. You will manage all marketing programs and campaigns that have strict and sometimes tight deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the Managing Partner for Medical Personnel
- Drafting, editing and proofreading documents
- Preparing and assisting in the publication of the monthly organization-wide electronic newsletter
- Coordinating with the organization to develop the key content for internal and external communications
- Assisting in the development of new communications initiatives
- Responsible for organization-wide cultural development program activities (alongside Director of Practice Experience)
- Collaborate with Director of Practice Experience to create and implement service standards program
- Work on branding projects alongside Director of Practice Experience
- Assist with organization and maintenance of past and current communications
- Maintaining organization-wide cultural exchange programs
- Minimum of 4+ years of communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Possess a proactive and positive attitude
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with professional teams
- Able to meet strict and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and adept at handling projects and seeing them through to completion
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mailchimp is required.
- Occasional travel to other office locations
This position is available in our San Francisco office and includes a competitive salary, 401(k), 3% annual employer 401(k) contribution, health benefits, paid time off, professional development allowance and most importantly, the ability to work with great colleagues.