Job Overview: We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) who will fulfill a vital role providing exceptional administrative support to the CGO, COO/CFO, and Managing Partners at our accomplished and privately run medical practice.
- Manage, plan and administer a range of executive assistant functions and administrative coordination for the C-Level Executives
- Manage and analyze multiple calendars including complex calendar and meeting management
- Prepare and prioritizes meeting planning and coordination accordingly
- Schedule meetings, conference rooms, and catering. Ensure there are no scheduling conflicts and executives are informed accordingly
- Efficiently manage schedules, any changes within, and effectively communicate with relevant parties
- Plan and organize Executive offsite meetings
- Arrange, coordinate and confirm travel logistics and submit expense reimbursements as needed
- Executive coordination and executive support management
- Minimum of 2 years as Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives.
- High energy, proactive, and service orientated administrative leader
- Excellent project and time management skills to successfully facilitate executive coordination
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment while continuing to provide consistent support
- Excellent ability to multitask, self-prioritize, and steady when under pressure
- Sound personal judgment and professional demeanor
- Be able to maintain and work under strict confidentiality
- Ability to help analyze and resolve problems for seamless execution
- Highly proficient in calendaring using Google Calendar as well as planning and booking travel/accommodations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to proofreading and responding on the C-Level Executives behalf
- Advanced computer literacy, primarily with Mac, Google Business Apps, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates strong attendance and punctuality with the flexibility of being on call on the weekends
Full-time position is available immediately at our San Francisco office and includes a competitive starting salary commensurate with experience and skills, plus 401(K), health benefits and paid time off.