We are looking for an experienced, results-driven, and passionate Front Office Coordinator with previous experience in sales and knowledge of the needs of a medical practice. The Front Office Coordinator will be responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of clinical & business operations. Excellent growth and earnings potential. Saturday's are required for this position.
This individual must actively drive the growth and development of the practice and financial performance according to pre-established benchmarks. Managerial responsibilities include HR, Compliance and Revenue Cycle Management.
Must have ability to provide the highest level of customer service at all levels while meeting or exceeding location sales and goals as set by the company.
- Oversee daily clinical operations, insurance verification, and claim submissions. Provider schedule management keeping with a focus on improving efficiency and overall productivity while maintaining optimal patient experience.
- Supervision of clerical and clinical staff. Monitor clinical and provider staff performance, conducts training, and promote ongoing professional development
- Implementation of office policies, ore-established protocols, and compliance. Establishes and closely manages daily schedules to maximize productivity while maintaining the optimum patient experience
- Independently seek opportunities for practice development, growth and local marketing
- Drives performance to meet performance goals, clinical metrics, and exemplify industry standards
- Promote a positive and productive work environment. Motivate, manage and monitor clinic staff to meet and exceed performance goals
- Maintain and control inventory tracking, daily financial transactions, and employee files. Proficiency with computers and software. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least three years' of office management experience in a medical setting
- At least two years’ experience in sales and customer service
- Prior experience in cosmetic medical office management and sales is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance verification of benefits and claims procedures
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi to multi-task, apply critical thinking skills, and provide the highest level of customer service at all levels of the operation
- Must have availability to work Saturday morning.