Certified Medical Assistant CMA/Respiratory Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant CMA to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Private Medical OfficeWhy Work Here?
Work independently, Casual Fridays, 36 hour work week, free lunch most days
ur Pulmonary Medical Practice has serviced the Upstate community for many years. We specialize in pulmonary medicine, sleep disorders and research. We are a busy office. Our staff cares about our patients and delivers the utmost excellence in quality care and customer service. We take pride in our employees and patients and want you to come work for us!
HealthcareView all jobs at Private Medical Office