Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others? Our company welcomes individuals who are eager to be part of a treatment team that is progressive, well-established and one of the premier treatment agencies. We are looking for excellent candidates to invest in. We have several opportunities for experienced Recovery Coaches available on ALL shifts PRN in our 24/7 facility. Shift schedules are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
Primary responsibilities: Organize, facilitate and implement activities to promote client social and coping skills. Accurately convey client behavior and status, intervention use, client response and client programs both verbally and in-writing to clients, families and members of treatment team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent a must; Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field is preferred
- 6 months of relevant experience in Treatment settings, Social Work, Nursing Home, Behavioral Health or Hospital setting required.
- Able to climb stairs multiple times during a shift.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Patient, professional and compassionate personality.Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Valid Texas driver's license with no moving violations or accidents for the last 3 years & no DUI/DWIs ever.
- Substance Abuse Treatment experience: 6 months or equivalent life experience
Required license or certification:
- Valid Texas Drivers License with clean driving record **MUST PROVIDE DRIVING RECORD AT INTERVIEW**
- Preferred Certifications: CPR, Non-Violent Intervention, HIPPA, Infection Control