Join our Core Business Services team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support growth and profitability.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our major clients and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime.
Working closely with practice and business development professionals, you will play a pivotal role in helping us meet our go-to-market objectives and achievement of our revenue goals. You'll work independently and at certain times work with and manage others, receiving general direction rather than direct supervision.
- Work with marketing practice leaders to identify our buyers’ business issues and needs
- Develop/Co-develop and execute strategic marketing programs that use a variety of channels of communication (thought leadership, events, industry conferences, PR/media relations, social media, digital presence, etc.) that align with these issues/needs and the practice’s overall strategy
- Assist the marketing lead with developing and managing marketing budget
- Working closely with subject matter experts, manage the creation and distribution of thought leadership papers/surveys/reports and marketing collateral
- Develop and execute effective training meetings (e.g. peer-to-peer network roundtables, seminars, impacts) and industry events
- Team effectively with counterparts across divisions, business development, and global counterparts
- Adjust marketing and communications programs based on effectiveness and track the return on investment of activities to be sure we are maximizing our investments
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Open to training of advanced marketing and communication principles
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at effectively managing multiple
- Proven talent at building relationships and influencing without authority to gain support and commitment from others; mobilize people to take action; motivate others to meet strategic goals
- Ability to effectively engage with senior sector leadership
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills, including the ability to develop junior staff
- Determination, drive and enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communication major preferred
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager