Production Worker Assembler
Private Manufacturing Company Lombard, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job duties and responsibilities
• Assemble products and parts and prepare goods for shipment.
• Follow production guidelines, work instructions, and specifications.
• Complete basic quality checks on goods and products.
• Lifting, carrying, and moving heavy loads or products on a daily basis.
• Utilize machinery such as forklifts to load and unload products and materials.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to drill or attach parts.
• Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
• Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
• Maintain warehouse equipment.
• Maintain a clean workstation and production floor.
• Follow health and safety standards.
Requirements & qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Must be able to speak and understand English.
• Physically able to lift, carry, and move up to 60 lbs.
• Possesses physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
• Ability to complete repetitive tasks.
• Experience using basic hand tools and power tools.
• Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage.
• Previous experience working in a production or warehouse setting is preferred.
• Basic math skills.
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Private Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Private manufacturing company with opportunity for growth
1001 N Lombard RdLombard, IL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Private Manufacturing Company