ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT / MARKETING / ADVERTISING / SALES
Junior Marketing Associate- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPANSION
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
Eclipse California is seeking a Junior Marketing Associate to work with our innovative marketing teams providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
With the recent launch of a new division that provides promotional campaigns for clients in the home improvement industries, this position will also be exposed to marketing management and the creation of new markets. Project Management consideration and Campaign Management are of immediate consideration for qualified individuals.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
No experience necessary. A full training program will be provided to the ideal candidate. Familiarity with any of the following areas is considered an asset:
- Sales / Business Development
- Campaign Coordination
- Public Relations
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.