- Posted: over a month ago
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants by James Beard Award Winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi are accepting applications for opportunities within our acclaimed restaurants which include Fiola, Fiola Mare, Del Mar and Sfoglina Pasta House.
We are now accepting applications for our General Manager opportunity. We are seeking an experienced and confident leader who understands the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group while working among some of the city’s best hospitality and culinary professionals. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
Some of our recent awards and accolades for our company include but are not limited to:
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2019
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Best New Restaurant of the Year" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, "17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of General Management experience in an upscale or fine dining restaurant, specifically with high volume. 300-500 covers per evening, 10M annual sales.
- Confident financial acumen - having the ability to read and interpret financial statements
- Finding solutions to any issues that arise and having excellent project execution
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
- Previous experience with Italian a plus
- Full time flexibility and availability to work
How to apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to reply to this posting with a copy of your resume.
RetailView all jobs at Private Listing