Social Media Specialist
Join a fast-paced, growing private label supplement, vitamin, skincare, hemp/CBD, and private label pet products Contract Vendor Liaison in a booming industry. We will celebrate our 8 year anniversary this Spring.
Where else can you join a company where the industry nets over $120 Billion annually and is poised to grow double digits incrementally over the next 5 years?
Do you want to join a team who loves coming to work and wants the company to succeed? Our company empowers our staff to grow and have FUN while contributing to our incredible growth. To capture our vision for branding and marketing, we are bringing all marketing efforts in house. All team members will have the opportunity to build the department from the ground up, which means there is a massive opportunity for growth. There couldn’t be a better time to join us!
Job Profile & Intro
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the Social Media campaign to increase brand awareness by increasing sales leads. We are looking for a driven and innovative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing the social media calendar, written and creative content, and uploading our Social Media strategy into Buffer and writing blogs, then uploading those blogs into Wordpress while incorporating into the overall campaign. You will be working closely with the CEO as well as the Marketing and Sales departments for real-time content ideas when the iron is hot! We have three company websites that are inner related in the private label industry/online marketing industry to fully service our Clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy through Buffer and Wordpress
• Develop monthly social media content calendar, write daily social captions and weekly blogs in conjunction with CEO (more autonomy as you acclimate)
• Create innovative content and creative images to ensure our brand stands out from the masses
• Reply to social media posts and inquiries timely - same day
• Establish automated responses and pass leads on to appropriate team members
• Find a creative outlet to increase company reviews since we are in a private label industry
• Define, monitor and identify the key social media KPIs
• Measure the success of every social media campaign through the marriage of Buffer Suite and Google Analytics
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Stay ahead of the latest social media trends through webinars and online groups
• Create an editor network in a small niche market for PR outreach opportunities
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Collaborate with SEO consultant on user engagement and suggest keyword optimization
• Next level - reach out to niche industry PR professionals and influencers to create a strong network for additional exposure
Job Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
• Up to 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google My Business functionalities
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with back end CMS and content research
• Excellent multitasking skills, critical thinker and problem-solving skills & team player
• Good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills
• BS degree in Marketing or relevant field (preferred)
• Buffer, Wordpress, Canva, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), DropBox, Google Docs/Apps, Adobe Illustrator
“In any sales organization, you can only find success if you are selling at level of the company.” Our CEO, Stefani Thionnet
Benefits Package Included: Health, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, PTO, Sick Pay
Position Starts ASAP and is an in-house position. Office hours are 8 am - 4 pm Monday – Friday and our office location is in Gold River, CA
Please send an updated resume, current portfolio of your work and cover letter with your response to this posting. We look forward to hearing from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE