The Marketing Coordinator will work internally to support Sales & Marketing in the implementation of all marketing activities. Working closely with their Sales Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will help to develop and execute a strategic, integrated marketing plan designed to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and generate new business leads. In addition to marketing, this role will assist the Sales Manager with administrative duties. This role ideally suits a highly driven, determined and self-motivated candidate who is happy to learn new facets of our business on a regular basis and has unmet career goals within the industry. This is an entry level positions with potential for growth to a variety of positions within the company.
- Responsible for assisting in several aspects of digital and traditional marketing including but not limited to website design and development, social media, content management, public relations, SEO, email marketing, graphic design, digital marketing strategy and reporting.
- Content creation including industry blogs, lifestyle blogs, case studies, email content, social media copy and designs, etc. for marketing collateral, online media and SEO.
- Social media management including graphics and copy development, posting industry updates, and reporting on social media posting and engagement.
- Compile and distribute reports including social media, website and email reports utilizing Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other resources including information summaries and suggestions for improving results.
- Assist in the planning, management, and promotion at industry events and trade shows for organization involvement.
- Create press releases and other PR materials, when needed. Knowledge of AP Style preferred.
- Work with management to develop innovative campaigns for independent agent force to drive engagement and brand awareness.
- Work with industry association contacts to ensure awareness at industry functions including sponsorship, exhibits and trade-shows.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics with materials such as blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, guides, tips, etc.
- Work on our traditional print media campaigns in industry publications.
- Work closely with sales team to provide general support.
- Report key metrics to continually update the management team of client submission and trends.
- Plan and execute sales meetings.
- Accept and execute additional assignments as needed by the department.
- Assist Sales Managers with other duties as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong experience and familiarity with various social media outlets.
- Project management & statistical/analytical problem-solving skills which include time management and the ability to prioritize project deadlines.
- An analytical, yet creative mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills,
- Advanced knowledge working with graphic design in Adobe Create Suite, a plus.
- Experience/familiarity using SalesForce preferred.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing. Experience in Marketing, Advertising or Graphic Design.
This position works in an office environment where temperatures are constant. Frequent prolonged periods of a stationary position. Constant operation of a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine/printer. Frequent communication via telephone to prospect lists and clients, customers and co-workers.
Private Investigation Company