Executive Personal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time Executive/Personal Assistant with a very strong background in managing multiple calendars and heavy scheduling and who is highly organized and computer savvy. This person will act as gatekeeper in all things executive assisting and personal (household) assisting. The EA/PA must be local and will work both remotely and go to the house as needed a few times a week. Ideal candidate is also open to occasional travel. In addition to standard EA responsibilities, the PA duties include running errands, scheduling and overseeing vendors, all travel-related planning (getting quotes for chartering jets, checking commercial rates, booking hotels/rental houses), booking of appointments and reservations, household purchasing, gift-buying, research, etc. General hours are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, but you will be on-call around the clock (not necessarily always needed). Candidates must have excellent verifiable references and be able to pass a comprehensive background check. This position requires a motivated self starter who is extremely organized, efficient, confidential, honest, loyal, flexible, creative, and very resourceful.
· Work remotely with routine visits to both estates
· Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
· Handle requests and queries appropriately
· Maintain calendar, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
· Management of shipping/receiving
· Monitor office supplies
· Research projects as needed
· Local errands as needed
· Assist in estate management and party planning
· Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
· 3+ years proven experience as a personal assistant
· Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Strong sense of initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· High level verbal and written communications skills
· Discretion and confidentiality very important
· 24/7 availability
Salary and Benefits
· Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time.
· Health insurance stipend provided
· Compensation based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Get fresh Executive Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.