- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking the right person to join our family of caregivers! You will assist in the total daily care of two disabled men in their home.
- Assist clients with daily living activities, work 1:1, includes bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting
- Tracheostomy care, catheter care, G-tube, seizure protocol, training provided
- Strong communication skills, progress notes, medication logs
- Assist with outings in an adapted mini van
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment, join us in a game of cards at the table, this is a pet visitor friendly home
- Previous experience of 3 years in personal care
- CNA or NAR or HCA, Nurse Delegation, First Aid/CPR, valid driver's license
- Flexibility!! Work on a rotating 4 days on and 2 days off schedule, 3:30pm-11:30pm, our team helps switch or cover extra shifts, no agency.
Private Home CareWhy Work Here?
Hands on training, learn new care skills, extra hours may be available, relaxed atmosphere, downtime
This is a private home with a park like setting. Very clean, spacious. Laid back environment. No rush, 1:1 care allows us to take our time and really care.
36616 28th Ave S. Federal WayRedmond, WA
Personal CareView all jobs at Private Home Care