Sr Graphic Designer
- Posted: 11 days ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Senior Graphic Designer will work in a high demand, fast pace environment working on multiple projects simultaneously, while taking creative direction from the Creative Director, Associate Creative Director and/or the Art Directors with the expectation to turnaround high quality graphics within tight deadlines set forth by our Client-Parnters needs.
Sr. Graphic Designer must be dedicated and hardworking individuals that are responsible and understand the nature of the agency world and deliver a quality product that communicates the desired message the client seeks. The Sr. Graphic Designer will need to be imaginative, and a strong designer with great communication skills.
• Independently create effective, high quality, and well-designed print/online pieces utilizing a variety of art elements, font styles and techniques, which display a good sense of design, color and composition.
• Perform creative tasks as dictated by the agency's needs.
• Maintain productivity at the level set by client-partners and adjust to workflow as needed.
• Proof and perform corrections on projects accurately and error free. Along while maintaining optimum quality when working with digital elements.
• Provide ideas, backup support and cross training that facilitates improvement of quality and efficiency.
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in a fast pace Adverting Agency
• Fluency in current graphic design practices, such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the Print.
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the print and/or the Internet.
• Strong conceptual skills.
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
• Knowledge of Print structure and functionality.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given time frame.
• Ability to work with a large variety of clients.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines are essential for our fast-paced environment.
Private Hiring Company
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?