Customer Service—provide continuous service to both clients and tradesman through contact and follow up. Resolve issues as appropriate within company and legal guidelines.
General Administrative—Assist and coordinate with interviews, tradesman paperwork, job orders and NTO information and payroll processes. Document employee actions including assignment, performance, pay rate changes, disciplinary actions, and terminations. Fax, copy, and prepare correspondence, mailings, and reports as required. Provide general assistance as requested by Branch Manager.
Phones—Answer phones, direct calls, take and distribute messages
Recruiting act as initial contact with potential applicant, using new and existing sources, including but not limited to mailings, phone surveys, newspaper ads, employee referrals, flyers, job fairs and community organizations.
New Tradesman Interview Process—Telephone screen applicants including specific referral source. Schedule interviews, reminding applicants to bring identification for I-9. Maintain applicant sign-in log. Set up applicants with Company application – Part 1 and notify Account Executive/Regional Manager when applicant is ready for interview. Provide instructions for completing drug screen (administer drug test in AE & RM are not in the office) and maintain drug screen log. If applicant is accepted for hire, set up with application package and make copies of supporting documentation for background check(s). Perform basic background checks. Before applicant leaves branch office, review all application paperwork for completeness and signatures. Enter all phone screen and applicant information into Company ATS.
Placement/Assignment—take complete job orders, including complete NTO information. Select best qualified employee to fill the job order. Give employee complete instructions and expectations. Send confirmation to client.
Payroll Process—Maintain accurate employee assignment information in Company ATS for payroll processing. Check paychecks against “Active Employee Report” for accuracy and completeness. Stuff and mail/distribute paychecks. Assist in pursuing time cards.
Database Development—Develop, update, and maintain a database of applicants identified through recruiting efforts to provide Branch operations with viable resources to fill current and future orders; as well as identify new potential clients.
Safety Standards—follow all systems and procedures as outlined in Company Work Safe program.
Field Work- Perform safety walk-through s whenever on job sites. Field Work-delivering Distribute Personal Protective Equipment according to company policy (PPE) benefits packages, random drug test, injury report, and other items as required.
· Operation of busy multi-line phone systems
· Operation of general office equipment, including fax and copier
· Computer operations using Microsoft Office or similar software
· Customer service- Field Work
· Must have clean driving record and be insurable
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work effectively and successfully as part of a team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Ability to complete assignments within time requirements
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees
· Flexibility to adjust to changing work conditions/assignments/priorities
· Flexibility of daily working hours, overtime may be required
· Initiative to take on additional responsibilities to support Company’s rapid growth
· Dependability: ability to follow instructions
· Bilingual (English & Spanish)
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time performing computer and telephone functions.
· Must be able to drive to job and recruiting sites, frequently in and out of car.
· Some recruiting sites require walking long distances and/or standing for long periods of time.
· Office support functions may require standing, bending, and/or stooping
· Being able to adjust to outdoor temperatures