We are seeking a Registered Dietitian Consultant to work On-Call, as needed, at our adolescent facility.
- Coordinate nutritional care of residential and outpatient clients and complete nutritional assessments
- Provide nutritional counseling education for clients and their families
- Participate in case management and treatment planning
- Assist in meal planning and preparation for clients, reintegrating food and beverages to individuals in a healthy manner
- Perform individual personalized nutrition and wellness assessments and coaching
- Lead and facilitate health and wellness educational group and individual seminars
- Develop educational resources
- Assist in aftercare planning for clients, helping facilitate nutrition and diet into discharge planning
- Communicate effectively and enthusiastically with clients and/or families
- Create meal and nutritional plans for clients
- Lead challenge meals, snacks, and outings
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Dietitian (must provide a Florida state license)
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in the addiction, mental health, and/or eating disorder field
- Familiarity with state survey process and compliance to nutrition care regulations
- Flexibility in work hours and work arrangements with the ability to work On-Call, as needed
- Experience working with adolescents
- Ability to work onsite at our North Miami location
Job Type: On-Call Consultant
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, growth opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Private Healthcare Company
Why Work Here?
Growing healthcare company!