Beautiful country manor converted to residential detox facility. Perfect for those looking to make a difference away from the city life.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Therapist to join our team.
We are committed to providing the highest standard of care for our clients. All of our facilities are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and collectively offer the full continuum of care for our clients.
- Monitors all psychiatric/psychological clinical services provided
- Monitors and documents treatment responses of patients and documents
- Develops and conducts in-service education programs according to annual in-service calendar
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely entries are made for each patient contact
- Performs Biopsychosocial assessments, evaluates mental health status of patients, and performs follow-ups in a timely manner
- Monitors that standards of care are in accordance with NCCHC/ACA and accepted psychiatric/psychological standards
- Master's Degree Required
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Texas, LCSW OR LPC
- Experience working in a substance abuse/detox facility
- Group and individual therapy experience
- Must be able to commute to Ennis, TX