We are a nationwide Substance Abuse company and we are seeking a Call Center Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have behavioral health experience. Call Center Management experienced required.
- Location: Headquarters in Miami/Fort Launderdale area
- Hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm with the availability to work OT and occasional weekends
Responsibilities of the Call Center Supervisor:
- Build a base of knowledge of eating disorders and what our treatment facilities offer
- Train, coach, and manage a small team of Admissions Coordinators that turn leads into closed sales
- Demonstrate empathy, compassion, and respect for clients and staff in all interactions
- Implement metrics on timely processing of intake information and documentation
Qualifications for the Call Center Supervisor:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 3+ years’ call center supervisory or team lead experience
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized and ability to effectively track a high volume of information
- Flexible, creative, enthusiastic, and willing to participate wherever needed
- Ability to resolve problems to clients’ satisfaction
- Proficient with Google programs such as Gmail, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets and Calendar
- Articulate, energetic phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Extensive knowledge of and/or experience in eating disorders or behavioral health
- Monitor schedule of Admissions Coordinators to ensure the phone lines are always opened and provide short-term call center coverage during understaffed shift gaps
Competitive compensation, great benefits package, and growth potential at a growing behavioral healthcare company!