Looking for Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) to add to our team in our small detox residential facility in Lakewood, CO. The position is physically demanding and requires extensive amounts of walking and standing, and must be able to remain on their feet throughout the shift.
Individuals in recovery are encouraged to apply, but must be in recovery for at least 2+ years.
12 hour shifts, 3 days per week is full-time and eligible for benefits. Weekends are required, as needed.
DAY and Night shifts available!
Full and part-time available!
Looking to hire ASAP!
Benefits include a tuition reimbursement plan, medical, dental, vision, and etc.
- Overseeing activities and events
- Documenting patient information
- Assist medical staff and patients
- Assist during emergency situations
- Frequent walking, standing, bending and lifting.
- Provides for the personal care and comfort of our client
- Valid Colorado driver's license
- Good driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of substance abuse preferred
- Must be available to work weekends, when needed
Hourly + Benefits, including a tuition reimbursement plan, medical, dental, vision, and etc.