Provider Network Specialist (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Private Health Management (PHM) is a distinctive healthcare company providing clinically sophisticated health memberships, complex care management, and health risk advisory services.
Whether managing routine and preventative care or addressing serious or complex conditions, PHM’s rigorous integrated approach facilitates access to the latest information, top specialists, advanced diagnostics, and cutting-edge treatments. We consistently deliver better care and outcomes helping people live healthier, longer lives.
We serve as a committed healthcare champion working directly with individuals and families, and with businesses that provide our services to their employees as a premium benefit. By maintaining independence from all providers and payors, we keep our clients’ interests at the heart of every care decision to achieve the best possible care and outcomes.
We go further to find the best of what's possible in medicine for individuals, families, and for businesses that make their employees’ health a priority.About the Role
As a Provider Network Specialist at PHM, you will identify providers to serve the clinical needs of our clients across all medical conditions and geographies. The ideal candidate will possess strong research and problem solving skills, and will work seamlessly with care teams across service lines at PHM to ensure all internal and external provider identification and referral needs are met.Primary Responsibilities
- Working closely with all service line care teams, you will identify highly qualified healthcare providers, programs, and institutions that exquisitely match our clients’ clinical needs
- You will evaluate and verify provider qualifications, including but not limited to educational and professional background, insurance network, license status, medical malpractice and/or medical board actions, patient reviews, and publications.
- You will analyze and compare providers using a data-driven approach to facilitate provider selection both internally and for our clients as needed
- You will verify insurance and availability details for new patients
- You will add newly identified providers to our provider database
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare or related field
- Two years healthcare experience
- Familiarity with medical specialties and healthcare terminology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communicator
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent research skills, resourcefulness, and ability to think out of the box as needed
- Self-starting, critical thinker who can switch priorities at a moment's notice with minimal or no direction
- Strong clinical curiosity and genuine desire to help identify optimal providers
This is a remote role requiring that you live in one of the states where we currently have business operations – (AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, NJ, MT, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, WA).
PHM offers a competitive salary and a broad range of benefits to fit the needs of our diverse workforce. Learn more about us and what working at Private Health Management can mean for you. The salary range for this role is $52,000 - $65,000.
Private Health Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Private Health Management
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Private Health Management
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?