- Posted: over a month ago
Private Health Management (PHM) is a distinctive healthcare company providing clinically sophisticated health memberships, complex care management and health risk advisory services.
Whether managing routine and preventative care or addressing serious or complex conditions, PHM’s rigorous integrated clinical approach facilitates access to the latest information, top specialists, advanced diagnostics, and cutting-edge treatments. We consistently deliver better care and outcomes helping people live healthier, longer lives.
We serve as a committed healthcare champion working directly with individuals and families, and with businesses that provide our services to their employees as a premium benefit. By maintaining independence from all providers and payors, we keep our clients’ interests at the heart of every care decision to achieve the best possible care and outcomes.
We go further to find the best of what's possible in medicine for individuals, families and for businesses that make their employees’ health a priority.
About the Role
While PHM is a 15-year-old company, our formal marketing efforts, beyond successful referrals and sponsorships, are relatively new. We have recently rebranded the company and the new PHM Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing a broad range brand building and demand generation strategies, with an emphasis on digital. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate is versatile, results-oriented, creative, data-driven and thrives in a fast-paced team environment. The Manager will supervise the Marketing Coordinator and oversee select consultants/agencies.
- Plan, execute and measure high impact marketing campaigns to both B2C and B2B clients
- Manage, evaluate, and evolve integrated marketing efforts across multiple platforms
- Design and maintain PHM’s marketing dashboard, providing insights and recommendations to the Sales & Marketing Steering Committee
- Ensure the PHM web presence is current and compelling.
- Work closely with our SEO partners to continue to improve our position.
- Collaborate with the sales team on lead generation activities and conversion ensuring integration of all marketing activities with the CRM
- Serve as a brand ambassador, partnering with colleagues, designers and writers to bring the PHM brand to life consistently across all touchpoints.
- Keep pace with digital/web marketing trends and analytical tools
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus - preferably in marketing, business, or health related field
- 8+ years’ related experience developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in a B2B healthcare environment. B2C experience a strong plus.
- Demonstrable broad-based experience developing and executing effective lead generation strategies and campaigns.
- Strong track record managing digital, social media, and email campaigns including experience with a leading campaign management platform.
- Sophisticated design sensibility and ability to create quality deliverables in PowerPoint, Word and Excel – graphic design software a plus.
- Experience successfully collaborating with solution, sales, digital and creative teams, including external partners
- Disciplined project management experience either at an agency or within an internal shared service function
- Strong team player
The successful candidate will possess:
- High versatility and a desire for a multi-faceted role
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Positive, energetic, client-focused, can-do orientation
- Hybrid work environment with ability to work in the office as needed
- Los Angeles area strongly preferred
PHM offers a competitive salary and a broad range of benefits to fit the needs of our diverse workforce. Learn more about us and what working at Private Health Management can mean for you.
Private Health Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Private Health Management
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Private Health Management