We help bring national start-up brands in the local market place. We strive to launch each of our clients in style by hosting events to create exposure and acquire new customers. Our event team is excellence at positioning our clients’ events and introducing their brands to a wide consumer base.
Our core objective is to grow buyer awareness and profitability for the brands we promote. In the process, we build the reputation of our firm and the careers of our team members. Creativity and collaboration power all we do. Our people are trained through intensive development programs to give them the instincts they need to break convention and make waves in new markets.
Our Entry Level Business Administration role will help with the logistics, coordination and execution of events. This can include setting up, inventory counting, speaking customers, providing client information, and tearing down. Our team seeks to provide each event customer with an outstanding experience that provides in-depth insight about our clients.
- Ability to deliver clear and concise information about the client
- Communication both one-on-one and in a group setting with customer
- Acts as a liaison between the client and consumer
- Organized to coordinate event equipment and inventory
- Manage time effectively to deliver for the client and their event needs
Private Firm: Event Management
Why Work Here?
Team Environment, Hands on CEO, Organic Growth