Account Manager - Entry Level Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an ambitious and versatile Account Manager. This customer account management opportunity will be working with our current customers and developing relationships with potential new customers. If you thrive in an innovative environment where every day brings a new challenge, then we could be the fit for you! We are a locally owned marketing and management company specializing in client solutions and providing excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate for the Manager in Training is enthusiastic, thoughtful, and passionate about creating a memorable customer experience and building strong relationships with our potential consumers. As a Manager in Training, you will provide premium customer service and sales support across a variety of communication platforms. You and your fellow team members will be responsible for ensuring that our consumers receive the best possible customer service experience.
- Act as the primary contact for customers and really listen to wants, interpret their needs, and advise on any solutions that may be needed
- Assist with the development and maintenance of client relationships this includes consulting and being a trustworthy resource for customers through the purchasing process and any time after that when needed.
- Be knowledgeable of all products and services offered including having a full understanding of the pricing of our clients
- Participate in business development by assisting with the creation of customer service and sales strategies
- Learn all location operations including but not limited to territory analysis, workflow/production methodology, recruiting and training procedures, client compliance, budgeting/forecasting, and personnel management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must within this role
- The ability to problem-solve and be solution-oriented allows someone to excel in this position along with having strong organizational and time management skills
- The ability to learn new clients services quickly while maintaining a professional customer service demeanor
- 1-3 years of customer service, business, and/or sales experience preferred
- High School diploma required college education in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
Private FirmWhy Work Here?
Great CEO, tons of perks, diverse culture.
AddressRoss Township, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Private Firm