An Investment Company that has extensive experience in all areas of the Legal Cannabis Industry.
Headquartered in Ontario, we have developed world-class facilities and vertically integrated businesses for the production, manufacturing, distribution and sale of medicinal and adult use-cannabis. We are now looking to add additional talent to our team to facilitate the company's continued growth.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the following:
- Assist in the maintenance of the general ledger of multiple legal entities
- Assist with Process Costing
- Support the monthly closing process by preparing supporting schedules and adjusting journal entries
- Managing Accounts Payable
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis other accounting functions as required
- Provide support to operations staff for ongoing accounting issues
- Administrative duties relating to filing, scanning, faxing, mailing
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks Experience
- Team player
- Exceptional attention to details