Hiring Company Description:
Frontier Communities is a local neighborhood builder with roots deep in the inland Empire. We translate vision into attainable neighborhoods. We give back to communities where we build. And we are proud to contribute to their progress. The experience we bring to our mission draws from solid leadership and complete spectrum of homebuilding expertise. People of all ages and life stages have entrusted Frontier Communities to make them comfortable with buying a home, and proud of the home they’ve purchased. We are Your Hometown Builder.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the following:
Daily cash and discount reporting
Preparing and distributing Weekly Sales Report
Verifying the accuracy of all documents received and distributed
All aspects of accounts payable including coding and entering invoices into QuickBooks
All aspects of accounts receivable including billing, verifying totals, and preparing reports
- Preparing month end journal entries and account analyses for balance sheet accounts
- Other duties as assigned
The following skills are critical to success in this position:
- The staff accountant will play a key role in ensuring timely and accurate generation of financial statements. He or she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to work efficiently, proactively and independently.
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks Experience